Senior Consultant May 2006 - Jul 2011
Clients: Iberia, Andorra Telecom, Iberdrola, BBVA, Madrid City Hall, Mapfre, Telefónica, Enagás.
· Project Management Office (PMO) to support development and implementation of applications.
· Managed teams in order to achieve goals on time while promoting teamwork.
· Gathered system requirements, RFP and project proposals development.
· Tracking project evolution and to anticipate high risk issues.
· Cross-functional teamwork in a 70+ people project.
· Collaborated in Quality Assurance responsibilities, verifying software development quality as well as the test sets, supervising the creation and execution of application deployment manuals for production environments.
· Set up a methodology for applications and lifecycle management for new developments using CASE tools to reduce costs and TTM.
· Business process analysis, design and reengineering.
· Created SOA government policies and SOA compliance systems.
· Designed Enterprise Application Integration architectures to interconnect several systems such as database repositories, Remedy, Siebel, external Web Services, etc.
· Developed applications to communicate B2B systems.
Technologies used: Oracle, DB2, EAI, SOA, Vitria, Tibco, Java, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, .NET, C#, Google Search Appliance, LDAP, Siebel, MS Sharepoint, Vignette, XML, Host, Weblogic, Tomcat, E-Billing, UML, BPMN, BPM, Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect, ARIS, IBM Websphere Business Modeler, RUP, Métrica 3, SCRUM.